"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I'm always so spoiled by my boys on Mother's Day! This year I was SO excited when I woke up to the sweetest "Good Morning!" in bed and a new charm for my Brighton bracelet. A running shoe!!
After church I got surprised with a trip to my favorite beach on the West coast...Anna Maria Island! I love the wide seashore of white sand! Not to mention the aqua water is breathtaking! 
It was so relaxing and so fun to watch my boys have a blast "surfing" with their Daddy! They are water babies for sure! 
 
 Do you think Tanner is having fun?!
We built giant holes and big sandcastles and soaked up the sun! 
After an afternoon on the beach, we ate at my favorite restaurant on Anna Maria Island called the Sandbar. It is right on the beach! 
The Moloney's and Marie drove up from Sarasota to eat dinner with us for Mother's Day. It was nice to sit and have dinner with them and celebrate Matt's mom on her special day too! 
 
The 3 Mama's on the beach! 
The Sandbar has the best food! I had crab cakes, baked potato, and asparagus! Yum!! 
After dinner, we walked out of the restaurant and back onto the beach to watch the sunset. I love beach sunsets! Especially with my 2 little boys!

 Love this man!
 Matt and Sharon with their Mom on Mother's Day...
Marie and half of her grandkids! 
We played in the water more as the sun went down. So beautiful! 
Sunset boogie boarding... 
I'm so blessed to be a Mommy and am so thankful for such a wonderful day! 
Couldn't leave this part out! Ha! What do you do when there are no showers before your 2 hour car ride home? Bathe your child in the restaurant sink! The joys of Mommyhood! 

1 comment: