"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Sunday, May 19, 2013

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

My good friend Amanda is about to have baby #3! We have always been pregnant at the same time, but not this time around! Her Landon is 8 weeks and 6 days older than my Carson, and her Chandler is 8 weeks and 6 days older than my Tanner! She is distraught that I didn't follow again in her footsteps, but because I didn't, I was able to spend alot of time working on her baby shower this time around! :) The Sanders Family LOVES Disney!! The Nursery is Disney and Mickey Mouse theme and I had too much fun getting crazy with Mickey Mouse!
The night before her shower, I made 2 boxes of Oreos magically look like little Mickey's! Surprisingly it wasn't too hard, but the perfectionist in me probably took more time than they really needed! 
My "Its A Boy" Mickey banner, and table spread (a big thanks to Amanda's mom for the food trays!).... 
My Cricut helped create this cute sign for the door and a sign in sheet for her baby book... 
Our good friends Christina and Stephanie came up with this cute hand scrub idea for a favor! They turned baby food jars into little Mickey's and made their own hand scrub. It smelled delicious! Creative Christina shaped all the jars into a big Mickey face!
My Mickey Mouse Oreos... 
Channy is a BIG fan of Oreos! She gave the Mickey Oreos two thumbs up! 
Amanda was so blessed by everyone who came and brought her wonderful gifts for baby Anderson! She had friends make her homemade blankets, and all kinds of things! Our friend Deidre had Mickey Mouse burpcloths made for her, they are almost too cute to use! 
Big sister Chandler was such a big help opening gifts! 
Her and Landon got fun big sister and big brother gifts too! 
I had a Mickey taggie blanket made for sweet Anderson... 
The Sanders Family of FIVE! 
Love my Mander girl and her sweet family! Can't wait to get my hands on their newest little one due to arrive in early June! 

No comments:

Post a Comment