"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Girls day with Aunt G!

My sweet little Hannie had bronchitis last week and after a couple of days at home with Jamie and Will, she got to stay with me for a few! On Thursday the boys went to school and Hannie and I had a fun girls day shopping! Hannah is a great shopping buddy! She doesn't try to climb out of the cart like Tanner, haha. Jamie had given her $5 to spend and she used her money wisely! 
After shopping, Hannah and I had a nice lunch at Panera outside together. It was so fun to spend some one on one time with my sweet girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment