"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Monday, December 2, 2013

Gingerbread Train!

I found a Gingerbread train this year instead of a Gingerbread house! I knew the boys would LOVE this! I put the gingerbread pieces together first to form the train and caboose, and then let them decorate it however they wanted. I gave them each their own pastry bag full of icing and they went to town! 
I love this picture! Carson is so intense with how he is putting on his icing, while Tanner is just licking any icing that falls off or sneaking candy!  
They had such a fun time putting all the candy into place and of course had a few pieces along the way! 
Finished product! So much fun! And look at those happy little faces! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment