"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Luke Bryan Concert

This summer, Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line released tickets to their tour in Tampa. Matt knew I wanted to go SO bad, and tried to buy me tickets for my birthday, but the tickets sold out within minutes!! Fortunately, they released a second show on a Thursday night and Matt was able to get us tickets! I was THRILLED to say the least! 
The Mid-Florida Amphitheater was beautiful, and the weather was gorgeous! We had great seats too! 
My awesome hubby and I ready to rock out! 
Florida Georgia Line put on a great show, but Luke Bryan was the reason for this face! 
He had quite the dramatic entrance, it was so fun and the energy was awesome!
Matt and I jammed to all of his songs! We had a blast!!! HaHa....
We had such a fun night together! Luke Bryan put on an awesome show!!  
Florida Georgia Line....
Luke Bryan...(I was a little star struck so I didn't get any of the good songs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment