"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Aunt G & Hadley day!

I got to spend an entire morning with my new niece Hadley! She is just the sweetest baby! She never cries and loves to be held - my kind of baby! Just love her to pieces! She was more alert this visit and I loved my one on one time! Here are some pictures of our sweet little princess...
 
 
 I love this one! I put my hand on her head and she grabbed my arm. Such a snuggle bug! 
Love being an auntie!

No comments:

Post a Comment