"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mommy's Birthday!

My birthday was wonderful! The boys woke me up the morning of my birthday with lots of fun gifts. Matt had helped them make handprints and footprints onto concrete stepping stones and then painted them, a very special present! We went out to lunch with Daddy too.
 That evening, my mom and dad made me my favorite dinner and it was delicious!
Love technology! We were able to facetime Jacob and Brooke so they didn't miss the important parts of the night! 
My big surprise was an iPhone! I was not expecting it at all, and was really excited. They spoiled me with several other great gifts too. Extremely blessed! 
So thankful for my wonderful family and all that they did to make my day so great! Next year, it's the BIG 3-0! 

No comments:

Post a Comment