"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Carson the fisherman!

Matt took the boys out fishing Sunday morning. They had some true fishing stories to tell me when they got home! I can't believe my babies are big enough to fish with Daddy. It makes my heart so happy to see them enjoying the outdoors with Matt. Matt put bread on the end of Carson's fishing line, and within seconds, fish were biting!
Carson hooked his own fish, then reeled it in all by himself! Tanner was just as excited as Carson! When I asked Carson what Daddy said when he hooked the fish, he said, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Yank up Carson!" Ha!

Our big boy with his first fish! 
Matt had him put all the fish he caught (a total of 8!) in a bucket. 
Then Tanner took a small net and moved the fish from the bucket back into the water. What teamwork!
Can't wait for more fishing stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment