"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sweet Surprise!

My best friend Erica is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful people I know! Erica and I share the LOVE of the holidays, and all the fun that comes with celebrating! Last year at Thanksgiving, we had so much fun getting coffee and shopping all kinds of midnight Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales. Sadly we will miss each other this holiday season, but she sent me a sweet surprise package to kick off the holiday fun. The package included sprinkles for the boys and I to make cookies, "From Our Kitchen to Yours" tags for all of our baked goods, white chocolate m&m's, a fun coupon holder to hold all of my Black Friday coupons, and a Starbucks gift card for my much needed caffeine fix on shopping day! Benson painted the boys the cutest picture for our fridge too! You are simply wonderful Erica! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment