"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Friday, September 2, 2011

Popcorn!

Ever since the 4th of July when I popped popcorn for the fireworks show, Carson talks about popcorn all the time, and loves to eat it when it's around. At the grocery store recently, he noticed the big bags of popcorn in the deli department, and insisted on buying this giant bag. When I finally agreed, he even told a stocker nearby that he "was going to take home this popcorn!" I snapped this picture to show Matt later that evening how excited he was to put his popcorn onto the grocery belt all on his own. He was jumping for joy as his popcorn got closer to the scanner, and the cashier quickly picked up on his excitement. I was so thrilled for Carson when the sweet cashier had him run behind the counter, and she scooped him up and let him ring up his popcorn all on his own!
I'm sure the cashier thought I was a complete nut as I snapped pictures on my phone, but I was so excited for Carson, and couldn't wait to show Matt! What a fun thing for Carson to get to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment