"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pizza night!

While grocery shopping for the week, I stumbled upon a favorite childhood meal of mine, Chef Boyardee pizza kits! Immediately I got excited at the thought of Carson being old enough to do this. We had make your own pizza night! Carson listened so well. I told him we were going to get his step stool (which he sprinted to the bathroom to get) and he was going to help me mix the dough to make pizzas. He did a great job spreading the dough out onto the pizza pan. Of course it got a little sticky and Mommy had to step in and help! I broke off some of the dough to let Carson create his own mini pizza. He did such a great job spreading the sauce, and adding the cheese. He patiently waited by the oven for our pizzas to finish baking. I love the enthusiasm of something so simple to us, but so exciting to a 2 year old! Mmmmmm good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment