"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Friday, March 19, 2010

Family Clipboards

My days of being an organizational queen went out the window after Carson was born. I used to be so great at keeping things in order and everything had a place. Now...there are piles all over my house! Matt is constantly asking me, "What is all of this stuff?" And I simply tell him to just not look! I got a great idea while reading a Parents magazine at my baby appt the other day. Family Clipboards! Each member of your family gets their own clipboard. You can hang them on the fridge, in an office, or next to the door you run in and out of all the time. You simply "clip" an important piece of paperwork (appt. cards, birthday invitations, to-do lists) onto the clipboard of the person it belongs to and it keeps all of those loose papers secure and easy to find!
I made one for each of us, even baby, and hope that this helps to organize my life a little more. We'll soon see!

1 comment: