"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, March 4, 2010

3D/4D Ultrasound

We were incredibly blessed with a FREE 3/D 4/D ultrasound yesterday. A friend of my sister's has a friend who was looking for pregnant women to take part in a photo shoot for advertising purposes for the company she works for. I immediately jumped on the chance to get to see our baby in 3D! Turns out, we were the last photo shoot to take place, and the photographer had enough shots from previous women, so I didn't have to get my picture taken at all, but still received the free ultrasound just for showing up. Is that a God thing or what?! Here is our sweet baby boy's profile. As soon as the sonographer put the wand on my belly, his little face immediately showed up. Matt and I both said "He looks like Carson!!"
Then we got confirmation that our little one is definitely a BOY!
We were SO excited when the sonographer flipped the vision to 3D and were in awe that you could see so much. She said that he was in the perfect position and he stayed in place so we could get lots of wonderful pictures of him.
Of course I am far enough along to realize there's a little human growing inside, but seeing him the way we were able to made Matt and I SO excited to meet him! After looking at pictures last night of Carson when he was first born, I have a feeling they just might resemble each other. We are so thrilled to be having another son and can't wait to have our family of 4 real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment