"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wooden Playground

We had beautiful weather today and we took advantage of it by playing at the park. Matt and I took Carson to the wooden playground next to the place we were married at in Winter Park.

Carson doing his Yo Gabba Gabba dance on the swinging platform.
Carson loves when his Daddy pushes him in the swing.
Here's the wooden bridge we had lots of our wedding photos taken on. Mommy and her two boys just 3 years later! Who would have thought!
Running to his Daddy, they have too much fun together and I love watching them!

1 comment:

  1. I busted out laughing at the precious "Yo Gabba Gabba" dance! I can't wait to get a show in person soon! :o) I love you, Carson!

    ReplyDelete