"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, February 4, 2010

22 Weeks

It is so hard to believe that I am 22 weeks today! Time is flying by so fast, and it's been so fun involving Carson in this pregnancy.
I had my 22 week appt. today, and Carson came along with Matt and I. He loves this Dr. set that we got him for Christmas, and his stethoscope just happened to be in the car from a road trip to New Smyrna that we took on Saturday. He insisted that he wear it in.
Our Dr. and the staff thought it was super cute, and so we let him play "Doctor" for a little while. Carson was very quiet when they let him hear the baby's heartbeat. The baby is doing wonderfully and so far my pregnancy has been great!
Carson says "baby" at least 5 times a day and wants to kiss my belly. Sometimes in not so appropriate places...like at the Grocery store where he lifted my shirt up in the aisle!
He's going to be a great big brother and we feel truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment