"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hannah comes to Aunt Jill's House

Hannah Grace is almost 3 months old! Jamie went back to work yesterday after a long time off. She is working full time until the end of January, and then will only work a couple of days a week. Carson and I get the FUN job of taking care of Hannah while Jamie is at work.
Hannah is such a smiley baby! She loves to play on her playmat, and she loves watching her cousin Carson. He bends down and makes funny faces at her that make her smile.
Hannah is a little cat napper, but she is most comfy taking a nap in this Boppy swing. As soon as I put her in it with her paci and blankie, she is out!
Carson and I love talking to her and making her smile. I feel so blessed to be the one to take care of my little niece. She is such a joy!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah is sooo super cute! I can't wait to see her at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete