"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Daddy's costume!

Just thinking about the night Matt came home with this costume is making me laugh! Matt worked a golf tournament last week for the company he works for, Wildlife Solutions. They had a booth set up at a certain hole, promoting their company, handing out things, etc. Matt dressed up like a gopher to make their booth even more appealing! The night before the tournament, Matt tried the costume on for me. I couldn't help but snap some pictures of him, we'll see if he notices I posted them on our blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. My eyes are literally tearing from belly laughing so hard right now! This is hilarious! Thank you SO MUCH for the good laugh! Miss y'all so much!

    ReplyDelete