"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Our boys have the greatest Daddy in the whole world! As they get older, they will really see why. Matt spends every free moment with his family. He knows what it means to spend quality time with his kids, investing in them, and teaching them Godly values. Matt pays attention to their every need and the boys LOVE their Daddy!
I had to plan ahead for Father's Day this year. I went to Arizona to spend some much needed time with my best friend of 17 years, and the week Erica and I were offered a free time share in Sedona to celebrate our 30th birthdays, just so happened to fall over Father's Day weekend. Being the selfless person Matt is, he insisted that I still go to Arizona! I wanted to make his day with the boys special, so I planned out their entire day! D is for Dad... 
Donuts, Deli Sandwiches, Diving at the Springs, & Deep Dish Pizza for Dinner... 
The boys ate up the donuts, got subs for lunch, and headed to the Springs for some tubing! I loved seeing the pictures of their fun day! The boys now think Rock Springs is the coolest place ever and talk about it all the time! 
They tubed down the river and even saw a baby alligator! 
Picnic lunch on Father's Day... 
Happy Father's Day to the best husband and father ever! We love you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment