"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Let's play ball!!!

We were all so excited for our first night of T-ball practice! Matt and I have been working on coach and team duties for a couple of weeks and were ready to see it all come together. Thanks to great friends, we were decked out in St. Louis Cardinals gear!
I've never seen Carson so excited about something! He was ecstatic! Such a big boy!
Daddy (aka Coach Matt) and his cute little Cardinals player!
I may have gone a little overboard on my duties of "Team Mom". But I've got to stay organized, haha! I was already labeled "THAT creative Mom!" Love my boys, what can I say?! And I love my Cricut too! :)
Matt's brother Robbie was interested in coaching with Matt, and he came to the first practice too. Carson thought it was SO cool to have his Daddy and Uncle Robbie on the field with him!
Matt and Robbie did an awesome job! The main coaches of the league showed all 4 T-Ball team coaches how to rotate through 4 different stations and work with the kids. Carson listened so well at every station. Here's his first attempt at catching a "ground ball"....
We had such a great night and are SO excited for our first season of T-Ball! GO CARDINALS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment