"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tanner's first boo-boo :(

Our little TT got his first "real" boo-boo today! I had Carson, Tanner, and Hannah all in the bathroom washing hands and Tanner took a tumble and hit his eye near the bathtub. He's quite the strong boy though, he didn't cry but for a second. I'm afraid tomorrow he will have a black eye, but we'll see. This afternoon I was thinking about Carson's first boo-boo as a baby and it dawned on me that his was on his eye too! I sorted through my pictures and found this of Carson's first boo-boo. How funny that they both had them near their eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment