"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday filled with many sweet surprises and events! First it was off to church. Of course the preacher had all kinds of stories about Mom's to tell, and Matt and I got a good chuckle during one of his stories, we both looked down at the bottom of my shoes, and there were yellow ducky stickers stuck to the bottom of them!
35 weeks pregnant with our Tanner Matthew!
When we got home, Carson went into the bedroom with Matt and came out wearing a "My Mom Rocks" shirt. So cute! He also had an "I love my Mommy" frame for me.
My parents, and Jamie, Will, and Hannah all came over for lunch. We opted for the "stay at home" lunch instead of fighting the crowds with 2 active kids! We had a nice visit.
After a nice nap in the afternoon, we headed over to Steve and Lori's to spend time with Matt's mom. The kids had so much fun playing outside and Carson really enjoyed their t-ball set. Aunt Lori taught Carson how to hit the ball and then, "Run, run, run!"
What a fun day spent with my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment