"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Baby Tanner Update

The end is in sight! I am 37 weeks and 4 days! At my 37 week appt. last Thursday, I was a little over 1cm dilated. I was really excited to hear that the process has begun. I am definitely feeling more tired now, and chasing Carson has become a little more difficult, so I'm really excited to have baby Tanner and begin our new "normal" with 2 little boys! We had an ultrasound done last week too, and Tanner's profile looks similar to what Carson looked like on his ultrasound right before he was born. We are really anxious to see what similarities and differences the boys will have. My emotions gearing up for the big day have been like a rollercoaster lately. There are days I cry rocking Carson to sleep thinking about how fast the time has gone by and I get really emotional thinking about leaving him while we are having the baby, but then I quickly remember how excited I am to meet Tanner and get to know him. I have probably gone a bit over the top preparing for Carson while we are away, but it makes me feel better to know that I wrote everything down for our family who will be taking care of him. Here is a picture of the craziness on our refrigerator! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment