"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Monday, August 19, 2013

Carson's first day of Pre-K4!

 Well...he's a big boy now. Carson walked right in on his first day and knew exactly what to do. He unpacked his backpack into his cubby all by himself...
Then he sat right down and began his seat work for the morning. A little bittersweet as we said goodbye. He was so sweet to give me kisses and an "I love you Mom" but he didn't take a second glance back when I walked out the door! 
He quietly did what he was supposed to be working on like a good little student. I knew he'd have a wonderful day! 
At pick up, I was first in line and was able to peek through the glass of the door to see him listening and sitting so quietly during storytime. That's my boy! So thankful for our school and for the wonderful teachers we get each year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment