"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Friday, April 13, 2012

I love organization!

My beloved naptime obsession...pinterest...helped me create a new system for organizing my piles of paperwork, that are more like mountains of paperwork, by the weekend. I saw this binder idea a few weeks ago, and almost did cartwheels when I found 4 clear white binders for 50 cents each at a garage sale! A little scrapbook paper, stickers, and voila! You have a new organizational system that will hopefully help my crazy paperwork issues!

1 comment:

  1. I made one like this but for recipes... I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete