"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates." Deuteronomy 4: 6-9

Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy

My 26th birthday was last week. Matt was an awesome husband and made my birthday very special! First he surprised me with 2 gifts that were really for Carson's room, but I've been wanting for awhile. Then he had a whole date planned with dinner in Celebration, my favorite after dinner treat, Starbucks, and a movie! Nana and Papa watched Carson overnight so that we could stay out late. We definitely took advantage of the time and had so much fun out on the town! Then after all of that, he had another gift for me the morning of my actual birthday. So sweet! Carson's birthday present to me was letting me take a nice long nap! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment